Tweet, like, share, snap and post. Social media has revolutionised how we inform, engage and communicate with each other and our target audiences.
Join your colleagues and peers from across the public sector to discuss, debate and discover the latest in creating engaging fresh content, designing and developing a social media strategy, identifying the right channels, measuring success, using video and the future of social media all on a constrained public sector budget.
“This is always an inspiring event with lots of fresh ideas, practical takeaways and innovative problem-solving strategies. The quality of the speakers is excellent and thought-provoking. It’s an important conference for anyone who wants to keep their finger on the pulse and is refreshing in its scope, depth and creativity.” Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University and CIPR President 2019
Key points for 2020 Social Media series includes:
- Successfully delivering change through social media
- Creating an engaged online community: Harnessing your organisations internals experts and employees
- The future of social media: What trends and channels should you be ready for?
- New and innovative ways to boost in-depth engagement
- Delivering a world class customer experience on social
- Real time social media crisis management
- Video: Time to go live
Previous speakers have included:
- Chris Hamilton, Head of Digital, Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Office Communications
- Adam Waters, Director of Digital and Training, British Forces Broadcasting Service
- Chris Shipman, Head of Brand Engagement & Social Media, Royal Opera House
- Laurian Hubbard, Head of Campaigns and Channels. Intellectual Property Office
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University
- Hugh Macknight. Communication Specialist. Newcastle City Council
- Steve Pritchard, Campaign Content Producer, University of Oxford
- Ben Harwood, Digital Campaign Manager, University of Oxford
- David Blundell, Global Social Media Manager, British Council
- Athar Abidi, Head of Social Media, British Heart Foundation
- Sarah Fysh, Head of Content and Syndication, Met Office
- Annie Andoh, Social Media Manager, V&A
Heads of Crisis Communications - Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Communications - Heads of Correspondence - Heads of Digital - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of News - Heads of Operations - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points. A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.