Tweet, like, share, snap and post. Social media has revolutionised how we inform, engage and communicate with each other and our target audiences.
Join your colleagues and peers from across the public sector to discuss, debate and discover the latest in creating engaging fresh content, designing and developing a social media strategy, identifying the right channels, measuring success, using video and the future of social media all on a constrained public sector budget.
“This is always an inspiring event with lots of fresh ideas, practical takeaways and innovative problem-solving strategies. The quality of the speakers is excellent and thought-provoking. It’s an important conference for anyone who wants to keep their finger on the pulse and is refreshing in its scope, depth and creativity.” Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University and CIPR President-Elect 2018
Confirmed to speak:
- Sarah Calderbank, PR and Communications Manager, Lake District National Park
- Amanda Coleman, Head of Corporate Communications, Greater Manchester Police
- Tom Wright, Director of Digital Student Life, University of Lincoln
Key points for 2019:
- Successfully using social media to drive real change
- Planning, creating and delivering engaging content
- Developing and refreshing a social media strategy
- Measuring engagement and boosting ROI
- Crisis communications and social media
- Video, video and more video: Tools and techniques for live content
- The future of social media: New channels, new rules?
Heads of Crisis Communications - Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Communications - Heads of Correspondence - Heads of Digital - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of News - Heads of Operations - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.